Integrated Network Systems proudly supports Ross Ohio Network Cabling.
INS offer a variety of data cabling services for your Ross business. Throughout Ross, many companies have high-tech demands. Most companies require a full range of communication systems from telecommunications to network environments. As a result of these high-tech demands, the cost and complexity of data infrastructure constantly increases. Cabling is at the heart of these complex systems. Cabling must transfer the data with high reliability. INS can help your Ross business plan for the proper cabling for your communication and network systems. The lack of initial planning can prove to be costly and result in inefficiency.
What is Cabling?
Network cabling is the networking of cables to be able to relay data from one point to another. Data cabling enables communication between different users and analyzing of data at a central point. There are different types of cables for networking and the latest being fiber optics cables which transfer data signals in form of light.
Types of Cabling
1. Structured network cabling & data cabling / wiring (LAN cable installation) including LAN cabling installation of Cat5, Cat5e, and Cat6, installation.
2. Voice & telephone cabling / wiring.
3. Audio/Video provide customers with the flexibility to install any combination of phones, modems and analog lines at any location.
4. Patch panel installation & termination.
5. Coax cabling has been the medium of choice for high fidelity audio, television, satellite and broadband communications.